The following information will be required to register your system:
- Supplier (who you bought your machine from)
- Model (for example, Scan Pad, Sonoscape A5v or KX5600v)
- Serial number (found on the back of your machine)
- Manufacture date (found on the back of your machine)
- Your shipping address
How it works:
For the equivalent of £5 a month (or less for AUA members), breakdown cover is here to offer you peace of mind during one of the most stressful times for your business.
Should you experience a fault with your machine that prevents you from being able to scan, the Animal Ultrasound Association will send you a loan machine of equivalent value whilst your machine is being fixed.
It is highly recommended that you read the following full terms and conditions. These will be shown to you again once you purchase your protection.
Should you experience a fault with your machine that prevents you from being able to scan:
- Contact your supplier immediately.
- Once a collection has been booked by you or your supplier for your faulty machine, you should contact the Animal Ultrasound Association (AUA) directly via email and phone. A direct phone number will be provided to you by email, and via post within 14 days of purchase. Your replacement machine will be dispatched once we have independently verified that your faulty machine is returning to your supplier for repair. You will be provided with a machine of equivalent of greater imaging capabilities, up to a value of £5000. We cannot guarantee you the exact same model.
- You will be asked for a £50 deposit by credit or debit card, which will be refunded in full upon safe return of your loan machine.
- A condition sheet will be provided with your loan machine. Check this immediately upon receiving your loan system. You must alert the AUA straight away if you do not agree with the information provided on this sheet.
If you cannot get hold of your supplier / experience a delay in organising a collection:
If you need to expedite the above process (i.e. have your loan machine dispatched before you have arranged anything with your supplier), you may do so, but please be aware that we will require a £1000 holding deposit. This will be refunded to you in full upon return of the loan machine.
Returning your loan machine
Collection of your loan machine will be organised once dispatch confirmation of your own system (repaired or not, in the event that you decide not to proceed with repair) has been received from the repair centre.
The AUA will not cover costs of delivery and collection to your address. Approximate insured courier cost for mainland UK addresses is £15 each way (£30 total).
Damage to your loan machine
A condition sheet will be included in the box with your loan machine. Any new damages to this machine will be deducted from your deposit. In the event of serious damage or breakage, we will contact you with a repair quote.
We recommend using an insured courier (or asking us to arrange shipping for you) so that you are NOT liable for any damage during transit.