This microscope is perfect for cytological examinations to help time matings or AI, as well as counting spermatozoa and assessing their motility.
- Magnification powers of 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x, with an eyepiece adding an additional 10x magnification – for a maximum possible amplification of 100x.
- Easy focusing with course and fine tuning knobs.
- Powerful 20 watt halogen light source.
Made in Germany, with a UK warranty and support team. Constructed to last, you will not be frustrated with a cheap product that fails when you need it the most.
Available at a discount for AUA full and partial members – make sure you login to view your discounts.
– Binocular head, inclined at 45 degrees
– Interpupillary distance: 55-75mm
– Eyepieces: WF 10X
– Objective: Quadruple mechanism
– Achromatic Objective Lenses: x4, x10, x40 x100 (oil)
– Stage: Double layer mechanical stage with removable slide holder
– Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focussing
– Condenser: Abbe NA 1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm
– Illumination: Halogen 6V 20W